Pages

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Suprise gift!

I had to share with you a gift that one of my science gals gave me today....It's a necklace with my logo on it!  Do you know how much I love it???  More than you can imagine!

Thank you Sherrie Roland!  You are so extremely thoughtful and the best science teacher too....Sherrie just pushed the button yesterday to complete her award submission to the Presidential Award in Math and Science.  This is a huge ordeal and quite an accomplishment.  My fingers are crossed that she will win it for the State of Virginia like a few of my other science gals (Sandra Kelish and Rita Trulove) has won in the past. 

She got me thinking....isn't this the time of year when we all need a pick me up?  I challenge you guys out there to do a random act of kindness for someone in your school this week.  Not only will you make that person smile, but it will make you happy too!



1 comment:

  1. Well you are welcome my friend! You are a TRUE inspiration to me (and SO many others!) Thanks for the encouragement! Glad you liked you necklace!!

    ReplyDelete